Rustic Scandinavian Dining Set (4 Seater)
Available at SSFHOME Outlets
With its natural wood grain, the Rustic Scandinavian Dining Set adds warmth and coziness of Scandinavian Contemporary to your home. Its simplicity is the advantage for your home decor, effortlessly blending up with your furniture and making your home a Minimalist one.
This dining set comes with a dining table and 2 dining benches that feature its wide, plank legs and gently curved edges. Its understated design offers your dining area a relaxing vibe. It is definitely a must-have piece for every of your gathering time!
Pair it with other furniture from the Rustic Scandinavian series for a welcoming, relaxed style.
|Dimensions:||Table: W159cm x D90cm x H75cm |
Bench: W145cm x D35cm x H42cm
|Material:||Particle Board, PU Lamination|
|Assembling:||Self assembling required|
Furniture Care & Cleaning Guide
1) Do not expose furniture to any liquids
– All liquids should be wiped up immediately with soft, slightly damp cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
– For stone surfaces, liquids should be immediately soaked up with a paper towel and wiped dry to avoid any staining
– Avoid harsh commercial cleaners, glass cleaners and spray polishes on wood furniture.
2) Do not expose furniture to strong or direct sunlight, near heat outlets or air conditioning units, open windows and dampness.
– Excessive exposure to sunlight and heat can cause fading of your furniture finish
– Extreme temperatures and humidity change can cause wood cracking and splitting.
3) Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish
– Chemicals within the plastic or rubber may react with the finish if left in contact for a long period of time.
– Place a strip of left or cork under your accessories to avoid any markings.
4) Never place hot objects on any furniture surface
– Always place a hot plate between your furniture top and a hot object to protect your furniture.
5) Dust with a clean, damp, lint free cloth.
– Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build up, which can damage a finish over time.
– Small scratches and narks can be touched up or covered with a mark or scratch remove or a touch up stick
– These can be purchased from any paint or hardware shop
|Dimensions||159 × 90 × 75 cm|