Farah 5pcs Dining Set . FDTZFT191012YL
Our Farah Dining Set is a celebration of natural elements. Rectangle wooden panels finished in natural, rustic tones partner with a dark iron base for a collection that’s at once farmhouse and modern. This table is on the petite side – perfect for smaller spaces – but can still fit four comfortably.
|Dimension:||Table: W110cm x D70cm x H75cm |
Chair: W45cm x D59cm x H81cm
|Material:||Surface: MDF with PVC |
|Assembling:||Self assembling required|
|Available Color:||Brown |
Please allow minor color variance due to photoshoot lighting and monitor setting etc
Furniture Care & Cleaning Guide
1) Do not expose furniture to any liquids
– All liquids should be wiped up immediately with soft, slightly damp cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
– For stone surfaces, liquids should be immediately soaked up with a paper towel and wiped dry to avoid any staining
– Avoid harsh commercial cleaners, glass cleaners and spray polishes on wood furniture.
2) Do not expose furniture to strong or direct sunlight, near heat outlets or air conditioning units, open windows and dampness.
– Excessive exposure to sunlight and heat can cause fading of your furniture finish
– Extreme temperatures and humidity change can cause wood cracking and splitting.
3) Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish
– Chemicals within the plastic or rubber may react with the finish if left in contact for a long period of time.
– Place a strip of left or cork under your accessories to avoid any markings.
4) Never place hot objects on any furniture surface
– Always place a hot plate between your furniture top and a hot object to protect your furniture.
5) Dust with a clean, damp, lint free cloth.
– Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build up, which can damage a finish over time.
– Small scratches and narks can be touched up or covered with a mark or scratch remove or a touch up stick
– These can be purchased from any paint or hardware shop
|Dimensions||110 × 70 × 75 cm|