· Update employees leave application, overtime, medical records and attendance.
· Maintain and update employee personnel files and records.
· Timely and accurate administration and coordination of all matter relating to payroll
· Ensure all relevant daily HR operations are in compliance with company rules and regulations as well as with all Government requirements.
· Ensure timely submission of statutory report and payment, i.e.: EPF, SOCSO, EIS, HRDF and income tax.
· Perform any other Ad Hoc duties as directed by immediate superior from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
· Fresh graduate with good initiative are encouraged to apply.
· Interested in working on payroll administration and HR documentation.
· Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
· Applicants must be willing work in Sungai Buloh.
· Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Able to converse and written in Mandarin will be an added advantage.